PO Box 1743
Sebastopol, Ca 95473
Avery Kant – email@example.com
We are hiring!
Architectural Project Manager – Fully Remote
- Minimum 5 years project management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Revit, AutoCAD, ArchiCAD or similar experience
- Licensure/Registration or licensure track is a plus but not required
- Ability to work successfully in a fully remote environment
- Experience with California Public Schools and DSA is a huge plus
Working mainly with our California Public School Clients, this Architectural Project Manager will handle all phases of a project from initial client meetings to signing off on the final punch list. Our typical California Public School project has a budget of $3M-$6M
All staff work remotely. We gather daily in a virtual office on Zoom so that we can collaborate on design challenges and solutions. Applicants must be available virtually 8am-5pm Pacific Time.
- Meet with clients on Zoom to develop project requirements
- Prepare schematic concepts for review and approval by clients
- Coordinate Engineering Sub-Consultant team
- Prepare working drawings for submittal to the Division of the State Architect
- Prepare Bid Documents and manage the bidding process
- Review submittals and respond to RFI’s during construction
We offer a competitive compensation/benefits package including profit sharing, 401k Retirement plan, Dental and Medical benefit opportunities, flexible PTO, AIA License Exam fees, and a fully remote work opportunity provided based anywhere in the Pacific Standard Time Zone.
Salary consideration will be based on experience and qualifications.
Send resume and cover letter to:
Kendra Updegraff – firstname.lastname@example.org